We all want players to check out our gaming areas, but in order to keep them coming back, you need to make sure they have a pleasant experience. We have some easy tricks to ensure your visitors love spending time in your gaming room.
1. Keep it Clean – No one likes to spend time in a messy room. Ensure there are no used dishes, sticky surfaces, or loose trash hanging around. Not only does a clean gaming area look nicer, but it also doesn’t allow for any confusion about whether or not the game is currently being used.
2. Provide Useful Tools– We offer complimentary Game In Use signs for each VGT to ensure that the players have the ability to reserve their game while they use the restroom or refresh their drink. Also, we have cupholders available that attach directly to the machine for easy access.
3. Hospitality Services – Some of our clients offer free non-alcoholic drinks or snacks to players using the gaming area. This not only gives players a VIP service, but it also keeps them hanging out longer.
4. Regular Engagement– Encourage your staff to check in on the gaming area and the players regularly. Consider refilling their drinks or offering free samples of new menu items. This will ensure that your players feel valued and respected.
5. Provide Incentives – ME Gaming’s marketing team can help you develop some incentives to keep your players coming back for you. perhaps offering a promotion for players to enter to win a prize would be a good for your customers. Or maybe offering a Player Loyalty Card would be a good way to get your players coming back regularly to earn their reward.
With top of the line games, comfortable chairs, and perks like those listed above, we are sure that your players will love your gaming area.